Pages

Dancing Snowflakes

17 December 2012

 This year I decided to go with simple decoration for my office. I hanged around 18 paper snowflakes.The materials that I used can be found almost in every office: A4 photocopy paper, a classic paper punch, thread  and a laminator machine. Just that. So simple. Cut, laminate, punch, hang.
 I didn't used a tutorial, it's something that I remember from when I was a child, but you can find a lot with a google search. For example, here is Marthas Stewart tutorial. And patterns here and here to make your life easier.


I was born in a cloud...
Now I am falling. 

I want you to catch me.
Look up and you'll see me.
You know you can hear me. 

The world is so loud. Keep falling. I'll find you.
We're over a forest.
There's millions of snowflakes.
We're dancing. 

 It's midnight at Christmas.
The world is so loud. Keep falling. I'll find you.

In a moment or two.
I'll be with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS